Madeleine Lamothe, Consultant & Executive Trainer, Alignment Strategies, Toronto, Ontario
Madeleine I. Lamothe draws on more than 25 years’ experience delivering business solutions that align organizational processes with financial results. She has gained Expertise in the following areas:
- Change Management Initiatives, Balanced Scorecard Efforts, Creating and Advising on Deployment Plans, Client/Customer based research, Developing Leadership Capabilities. Previous experience with The Forum Corporation, a change management and skills development corporation
- In the last few years, mentored well over 300 Process Improvement projects resulting in over $900M in hard savings
- Implement learning solutions that move the performance ‘needle’ rather than just ‘train’
- Performance Assessments and Engage Senior Leaders to Align the right solution with the Strategy
- Develop Communications Strategies to Accelerate Program Adoption – Translate Training Concept to day-to-day Action
- Sustain learning through coaching, reconnect sessions and reinforcement tools
- Evaluate learning transfer and behaviour change through audits
- Training at all levels of the organization including Executive Leadership Sessions, Mid-Management and on-the-floor training
Madeleine development to Lean Six Sigma curriculum.
Madeleine has proven her abilities in sectors such as consumer products, healthcare, mining, retail, manufacturing, heavy equipment manufacturer, financial institutions, property management, mining, relocation, steel supplier, pulp and paper, telecommunications, transportation, defense, aerospace, and automotive, chemical process industries Federal and Provincial Government Agencies.
Current and previous positions include:
- President of Caldwell Communications Inc. and its product line – Alignment Strategies (2002 to Present)
- Managing Director of Juran Institute (Canada) Limited, where she had sole responsibility for directing all business areas for Juran’s Canadian subsidiary – Certified Master Black Belt (1992 – 2002)
- Senior Vice President, Forum Corporation and Managing Director, Forum Learning Systems Canada Limited – A change management and skills development corporation (1983 – 1992)
- Senior Regional Vice President, IMPAC Control Systems of Canada Limited (1992)
- Director of Counselling Standards for a career counselling service in Toronto, its first international subsidiary (1979 – 1983)
- MBA at Bryant University, RI
- BA from Anna Maria College in MA (Major in Mathematics and Education), with a minor in Psychology
- Studies towards an MA in Labour Economics from Northeastern University, MA
Strategic Leadership Forum, Balanced Scorecard Collaborative, and the American Society for Quality (ASQ), the American Society for Training and Development (ASTD), and the American Management Association (AMA).